Congratulations! Conversion of Former Lai Chi Kok Hospital into Jao Tsung-I Academy was selected as one of the Good Design Best 100 in Good Design Award 2015 hosted by the Japan Institute for Design Promotion.
It is one of the first batch of Revitalization Scheme launched by HKSAR Development Bureau. It is a Grade III historic site, and the Academy includes museum of Professor Jao's art works, cultural facilities, eighty-nine guest rooms and related hospitality premises.
AWARDS & RECOGNITION: 2015 Design & Health Academy Awards
P&T had two projects awarded in 2015 Design & Health Academy Awards. Tsuen Wan Adventist Hospital received the “Highly Commended Award” under the "Future Healthy Built Environment Category", and Hong Kong Velodrome and Town Park was “Highly Commended” for “Sustainable Urban and Built Environment Category”. Congratulations!
AWARDS & RECOGNITION: Asia Pacific Property award 2015
Nine P&T Projects in ASEAN win Asia Pacific Property Award 2015
The projects include:
1. Marque Sukhumvit, Thailand (Highly Commended Residential High-rise Architecture)
2. The Metropolis, Thailand (Highly Commended Office Architecture)
3. Canapaya Residences, Thailand (Highly Commended Architecture Multiple Residence)
4. Holiday Inn Pattaya Executive Tower, Thailand (Highly Commended Hotel Architecture)
5. The Vermont on Cairnhill, Singapore (Highly Commended Residential Development)
6. Glades at Tanah Merah, Singapore (Best Residential High Rise Development 5 star)
7. Skysuites @ Anson, Singapore (Highly Commended Residential High–Rise Development)
8. Southern Marina, Malaysia (Highly Commended Mixed use Architecture)
9. Residential Halls at North Hill Nanyang Technological University , Singapore (Highly Commended Public Services Development)
We had been awarded with 2015 BCI Asia Top Ten Architects Awards in Hong Kong, Thailand and Singapore.
Besides, our Jubilee College of The Open University of Hong Kong won the Merit Award of the 2015 FuturArc Green Leadership Award in institutional category. It is one of the first university buildings which achieve a PLATINUM grading under BEAM Plus v1.1.