消息: HKIUD Place-making Sharing Session at P&T
Welcome all the guests from The Hong Kong Institute of Urban Design to join the sharing session with the theme "Place-Making" at P&T. Our Associate Director, Stefan Pfeffer, uses the projects of "ASEAN City @ Hanoi" and "Yitian Tiendi @ China" to show the idea and concept of making a better place.
消息: Design & Health 11th World Congress & Exhibition
P&T is participating in the Design & Health 11th World Congress & Exhibition from 15 -19 July 2015 at Kowloon East Crowne Plaza Hotel Hong Kong. The congress will provide a highly visible global forum for an ongoing exchange of research findings among scientists, designers and industry.
Please visit http://www.designandhealth.com for more details.
奖项与荣誉: Asia Pacific Property award 2015
Nine P&T Projects in ASEAN win Asia Pacific Property Award 2015
The projects include:
1. Marque Sukhumvit, Thailand (Highly Commended Residential High-rise Architecture)
2. The Metropolis, Thailand (Highly Commended Office Architecture)
3. Canapaya Residences, Thailand (Highly Commended Architecture Multiple Residence)
4. Holiday Inn Pattaya Executive Tower, Thailand (Highly Commended Hotel Architecture)
5. The Vermont on Cairnhill, Singapore (Highly Commended Residential Development)
6. Glades at Tanah Merah, Singapore (Best Residential High Rise Development 5 star)
7. Skysuites @ Anson, Singapore (Highly Commended Residential High–Rise Development)
8. Southern Marina, Malaysia (Highly Commended Mixed use Architecture)
9. Residential Halls at North Hill Nanyang Technological University , Singapore (Highly Commended Public Services Development)
We had been awarded with 2015 BCI Asia Top Ten Architects Awards in Hong Kong, Thailand and Singapore.
Besides, our Jubilee College of The Open University of Hong Kong won the Merit Award of the 2015 FuturArc Green Leadership Award in institutional category. It is one of the first university buildings which achieve a PLATINUM grading under BEAM Plus v1.1.
P&T is pleased to announce that Revitalization Scheme- Conversion of Former Lai Chi Kok Hospital into Jao Tsung -I Academy had been awarded with Special Architecture Award - Heritage and Adaptive Re-use at HKIA Annual Award 2014.
It is one of the first batch of Revitalization Scheme launched by HKSAR Development Bureau. It is a Grade III historic site, and the Academy includes museum of Professor Jao's art works, cultural facilities, eighty-nine guest rooms and related hospitality premises.